- 60 percent of all U.S. households lie within 600 miles of Ohio.
- More than 60 percent of the Canadian market is also within 600 miles.
- Major hubs such as Detroit, Chicago, St. Louis, Toronto, New York City, Washington, D.C., Charlotte and Atlanta are within a 1-1.5 hour flight.
- Ohio is situated on the nation's inland river system and crisscrossed by the interstate roadway system.
- One fourth of Ohio's land is forest acreage.
- Ohio's northern border includes 312 coastline miles along Lake Erie.
- The Great Lakes make up the largest freshwater system in the world.
- The Ohio River forms Ohio's southern border, with more than 400 miles of waterways that connect to and from over 85 percent of the nation's major cities.
- Ohio's geological makeup provides fuel and raw materials for manufacturing and an abundance of affordable, reliable energy.