Opportunities to Nurture Discovery
Every year, Ohio’s private and public research institutions partner with companies to foster discovery. Companies in Ohio benefit from the support of a comprehensive and connected innovation network. Through universities, incubators and research organizations, Ohio is supporting everything companies need for the next generation of business. Some of the resources cultivating innovation in Ohio are:
- Institute for Advanced Composites Manufacturing Innovation (IACMI)
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) Center
- NASA Glenn Research Center
- Transportation Research Center (TRC)
- Center for Innovative Food Technology (CIFT)
- The Smart Mobility Advanced Research and Test (SMART) Center
- The Cleveland Clinic
The R&D Center Grant Program allows JobsOhio to make strategic investments in new R&D centers that support our targeted industries and the evolution of the Ohio economy. Since its inception, four R&D centers representing an array of industries have been announced, with more deals expected in the coming months.
OARnet and OSC offer Ohio companies and universities high-performance computing resources in addition to high-speed connectivity to support research and collaboration.